Terms and conditions
Événements Mémorables MSR Inc. (Memorables) operate the www.gentlemansrepertoire.com website (the Website). This contract constitutes a legal agreement between the Website users and Événements Mémorables MSR Inc.
By visiting the www.gentlemansrepertoire.com Website you agree to be bound by the modalities and stipulations of the present contract and this for as long as you are visiting the Website. You acknowledge to have read and understood these conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these modalities and stipulations you cannot use or order products via this Website. The modalities and stipulations of this contract can change without notice and will take effect automatically.
- Jurisdiction for litigation
- Événements Mémorables MSR Inc. operates the Website from its offices located in Canada, Montréal.
- Those who choose to use the Website do so out of their own initiative and it is their responsibility to follow all local applicable laws. All reclamations pertaining to the Website or elements it contains or following the use of the Website is regulated by the applicable laws of the Province of Quebec.
- Memorables retains the right to transmit personal information concerning your person if the law should force Memorables to do so or to protect its rights of ownership of the Website or those of its users, sponsors, advertisers or suppliers.
- Ownership/ restrictions of use
- Memorables is the owner and operator of the Website www.gentlemansrepertoire.com. The entire content, data, graphics, photos, images, sounds, videos, software, trademarks, services, commercial names and other information (collectively, the “content”) contained in this Website is the property of Memorables. The content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
- Unless stipulated, you cannot modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, post on the screen, execute, transfer or sell content nor create derivative works without Memorables’ prior express written consent. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce content in its entirety or in parts in multiple copies with the intent to resell or distribute without Memorables’ written prior permission. If you wish to obtain the written authorization in order to reproduce content, communicate with us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accuracy of information
- Memorables takes all precautions to make sure that the information featured in this Website is accurate. Memorables does not guarantee that the featured elements are up to date, exact, exempt of mistakes or exhaustive. Memorables takes no responsibility for mistakes or omissions that could find their way in the content of this Website, including information pertaining to the product descriptions, their price and their availability. Memorables retains the right to correct, modify or update the featured information on this Website at any time and without prior notice.
- Our objective is to improve your experience and that of our visitors when it comes to our Website. Therefore, for your convenience, the Website could propose links to other websites owned and operated by a third party. These websites are not affiliated with our enterprise. Please understand that the websites who have a link on our Website are independent of Memorables and that we have no control over their content. Therefore, Memorables cannot be held responsible and offers no guarantee and issues no declaration pertaining to the exactitude, opportunity and (or) the exhaustive character of the information contained on those websites.
- The fact that third party links are integrated to our Website does not imply that we sponsor or approve the trademarks, commercial names, service trademarks, conceptions, logos, symbols or other elements protected by copyrights, or that we are affiliated with them, that are published on those sites or accessible through them.
- Security and efficiency of the network
- IN NO CASE CAN Memorables, nor any of its administrators, be held liable for computer piracy acts nor be blamed for any damages or loss to a Memorables’ member. The Memorables Website can sustain occasional failures and some programming errors could be caused by updates or events independent of the will of the administrators.
- Exoneration/ limits of liability
Although all reasonable efforts are used to put and keep the Website content up to date, errors and (or) omissions could occur.
- THEREFORE, THE PRESENT WEBSITE, ESPECIALLY THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES IT OFFERS, IS PUT AT YOUR DISPOSAL “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE WHETER DELIBERATE OR TACITUS. MEMORABLES REJECTS ALL GUARANTEE, DELIBERATE OR TACITUS, ESPECIALLY THE GUARANTEE AND IMPLICIT CONDITIONS OF QUALITY, THE GUARANTEE OF ADAPTATION TO A PARTICULAR USAGE, THE GUARANTEE OF ABSENCE OF COUNTERFEITING. MEORABLES DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEBSITE FUNCTIONNALITY WILL BE OFFERED WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, WILL NOT CARRY MISTAKES, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- IN NO CASE COULD MEORABLES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSECUTIVE DAMAGES THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OR THE INCAPACITY OF USE OF THOSE SERVICES OR SERVICES LINKED AND THIS EVEN IF MEORABLES WERE TO BE INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. THE APPLICABLE LAW COULD PREVENT THE LIMITATION OR EXONERATION OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES IN A WAY THAT THE LIMITATION OR EXONERATION DESCRIBED ABOVE COULD NOT APPLY TO YOUR CASE.